Working with a reputable accounting firm is one of the best investments you can make in your business. Business success starts with sound fiduciary control and compliance.
OUR SERVICES – YOUR INVESTMENT
Accounting and Bookkeeping:
Accurate and meticulous:
- Compile financial statements;
- Compile monthly management accounts;
- Identify trends in order to assist the client with budgeting and cash flow management;
- Assess internal controls for inefficiencies and fraud prevention;
- Prepare the annual audit file, resulting in an efficient and cost effective audit.
Taxation and Value Added Tax:
Ensuring correct and on-time payment to SARS for both individuals and corporate clients:
- Advise clients on their taxation affairs
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of Provisional Tax returns
- Preparation and submission of the annual Income Tax return
The best solution for both client and employee; in accordance with relevant legislation:
- Structuring of salaries
- Processing of the payroll
- Generation of payslips and various reports
- Maintenance of the payroll system
- Submission of the monthly EMP201 return to the South African Revenue Service
- Submission of the monthly UIF file to the Department of Labour
- Preparation and submission of the six-monthly IRP5 reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of the annual Return of Earnings to the Compensation Commissioner
Accounting and Bookkeeping for Attorneys:
- Accounting for attorneys is different to the work that must be done for corporates and individuals in that we have to deal with trust accounts.
- In dealing with the accounting work for attorneys, we also need to keep the rules of the Law Society of South Africa in mind. Thus, we ensure that our clients’ trust audits are efficient and cost effective.
- We ensure that your company information is kept up to date with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
- That your annual return is submitted on time
Other Professional Services
- Where required, we assist clients with the implementation of accounting and payroll systems.